Friday, April 8, 2022

2022 Winter Garden Photos


Thanks for helping Jane Austen!



CELERY  and  CARROTS






One of my favorite things lately!
Different colors...

AND - they all got planted at different times.

That way the entire crop isn't
ready ALL at once.

There's time in between each row of
when they're done.









Thank goodness I have chicken ladies!!
I ran out to the coop when I realized
I had zero eggs in the house...
Chicken ladies had some ready to get washed.

...Because you CANNOT make
EGG  NOODLES without eggs!















The "seconds" or the cookie cutter edges
of the egg noodles just get
kneaded again until fully incorporated and
then rolled out to a 1/4 inch thickness. 

Cut into strips (pizza cutter is super fast and fun!)
and bring soup to a low boil for
30-45 minutes to fully cook the noodles.




Heart noodles were made
for Valentine's Day!  :0)








Recipes From The Garden:



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment